The Rewards of a Compliance Management System
Compliance systems ensure ongoing facilties’ performance improvement. This includes overall practices, procedures and resources for developing and implementing – along with reviewing and maintaining – any company’s set of policies.
The Environmental Protection Agency is now developing requirements for its Next Generation Compliance, shifting the reporting responsibility to industries by requiring companies, states and other entities to report compliance data electronically.
ProComplianceWare is well-poised to cost-efficiently make electronic reporting much easier and more efficient for the many industries in need of environmental compliance management.
“There is a new mindset among forward-thinking businesses — they are starting to view energy and resource management not just as matters for the compliance department but also as the foundation for running more sustainable operations.”
— Heather Clancy, ZDNet Contributor
ProComplianceWare electronically tracks deadlines for all required inspections, reporting, training and sampling. The system provides the ability to assign compliance tasks to specific personnel and sends email reminders to ensure timely completion. PCW is an indispensable tool for any institution that must monitor its environmental, health and safety impact and maximize profit by mitigating compliance risks and costs. Here are just a few of its benefits.
- Enables 24/7 cloud-based access to records from computers, tablets or smartphones.
- Operates in an encrypted, secure SSL environment.
- Assures adherence to all permits and environmental requirements.
- Provides different levels of data access.
- Easily set up by in-house staff or environmental consultants.
- Offers a truly affordable, environmental management system.
- Helps save lives, protects property and reduces regulatory liability.
- Reduces the risk of compliance penalties and fines.