- US Chamber of Commerce – Working to make the regulatory process more transparent, agencies more accountable, and regulations more cost effective.
- EPA’s National Enforcement Initiative – Learn more about the basics of enforcement and how the process works.
- EPA’s Facilities and Enforcement Activities – Relating to the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Stormwater Sampling Alert – A Weather Tracking Service designed specifically for industries subject to the Industrial Stormwater General Permit.
- Comodo – the PCW Secure Certificate Provider – Providing the highest possible encryption levels for online transactions. Each certificate is signed with NIST recommended 20.48 bit signatures and provides up to 256 bit encryption of customer data.
Regulatory Notices of Interest
- EPA’s Next Generation Compliance – “The most effective way to achieve compliance with the law is to make it easier to comply than to violate. EPA is using new technologies and lessons learned about what drives compliance to reduce pollution and improve results.” Cynthia Giles, Assistant Administrator for EPA’s Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance (OECA).
- EPA Takes Important Step in Implementing the Hazardous Waste Electronic Manifest Establishment Act
- February 5, 2014
State (Connecticut) Secures Judgment against New Haven Companies and Operator for Hazardous Waste, Air Pollution Violations
U.S. EPA News Feed
- NOTICE: Update Your EPA News RSS Feed
- EPA Reaches Settlement of Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule Violations with Housing Company in Lincoln, Neb.
- EPA GE Housatonic River Public Meeting Scheduled in Falls Village, Conn. for April 27
- EPA Settles with Boise Ski Park Developer Over Asbestos Violation
- Westminster, Mass. Company Settles with EPA for Claims of Clean Water Violations
- Compliance with Environmental Laws Helps Protect Air, Water and Lands in Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Alaska Communities
- EPA to Conduct Additional Investigations in Grenada, Miss. to Guide Cleanup of Grenada Manufacturing, LLC Site
- U.S. EPA requires Southern California contractor to warn residents of lead-based paint dangers
- EPA Settles with Oregon Ice Cream Company Over Chemical Safety Violations
- Two Connecticut Companies Settle EPA Claims of Violating PCB Regulations
- EPA reaches settlement with Brenntag Northeast for alleged environmental violations at Reading, Pa. facility
- EPA Accepting Public Comments on Proposal to Ban the Dumping of Sewage from Boats into the St. Lawrence River
- City of Osceola, Iowa, and EPA Settle Clean Water Act Violations
- EPA, Albuquerque Water Utility Agree to Penalties for Sewage Overflows and E. Coli Violations
- TODAY: EPA Administrator McCarthy to Deliver Remarks at the National Environmental Justice Advisory Council Meeting
- EPA Inspection Reveals Hazardous Waste Violations at FRC Component Products in Mason City, Iowa
- Oregon State University Agrees to Safely Manage Hazardous Waste to Better Protect Students and Faculty
- Fumigation Company and Two Individuals Pled Guilty in Connection With Illegal Pesticide Application Resulting in Injuries to a Minor
- EPA and Summit Inc. Reach Agreement on Cleanup at Gary Facility
- Settlement Ensures that National Grid Pays for Cleanup of Salem, Mass. Site