- US Chamber of Commerce – Working to make the regulatory process more transparent, agencies more accountable, and regulations more cost effective.
- EPA’s National Enforcement Initiative – Learn more about the basics of enforcement and how the process works.
- EPA’s Facilities and Enforcement Activities – Relating to the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Comodo – the PCW Secure Certificate Provider – Providing the highest possible encryption levels for online transactions. Each certificate is signed with NIST recommended 20.48 bit signatures and provides up to 256 bit encryption of customer data.
Regulatory Notices of Interest
- EPA’s Next Generation Compliance – “The most effective way to achieve compliance with the law is to make it easier to comply than to violate. EPA is using new technologies and lessons learned about what drives compliance to reduce pollution and improve results.” Cynthia Giles, Assistant Administrator for EPA’s Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance (OECA).
- EPA Takes Important Step in Implementing the Hazardous Waste Electronic Manifest Establishment Act