A Cost-Effective, Easy-to-Use
Compliance Management System.
Forward-thinking businesses are using ProComplianceWare for improved permit report organization, compliance due-date tracking and searchable document archives.
“When our organization first saw the capabilities of ProComplianceWare, we knew that we could leverage this powerful new solution to respond to our clients’ growing requirements to manage, report and optimize their environmental performance. In addition to being easy to use, the solution is the first environmental compliance management system that is truly affordable and will reduce the risk of compliance penalties and fines for forward-thinking businesses.”
— Former Vice President Joseph Campisi, EHS Services, EBI Consulting
Inspections. Reporting. Training. Sampling.
The only system of its kind, PCW electronically tracks deadlines for all required inspections, reporting, training and sampling. The system provides the ability to assign compliance tasks to specific personnel and sends email reminders to ensure timely completion. PCW is an indispensable tool for any business that wants to monitor its impact and maximize profit by mitigating risks and costs associated with its compliance requirements.
Powerful Features and Benefits.
- Organizes compliance certification requirements.
- Offers a simple and intuitive user interface.
- Enables uploading compliance documents for archival storage.
- Provides links to all needed compliance assessment templates and report forms.
- Electronically tracks compliance deadlines for inspection reports, training and sampling.
- Sends an email to assigned staff when compliance audit deadlines approach.
- Alerts senior management when compliance deadlines are not met.
- Records the date and user making changes or uploading documents.
The ONLY compliance management system you need.
ProComplianceWare can easily be set up on a computer by in-house staff or consultants. There is no software to install, as all work is performed by accessing online accounts. Once the system is loaded with a company’s site-specific permits, documents and files, the management of all compliance requirements becomes easy.
PCW is hosted on a virtual private server using a multi-homed network, fully-switched and collision-free, with external connections of GigE (up to 10,000 Mbps) and connected to five diverse backbone networks for maximum reliability. The PCW site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the protocol used to encrypt information sent across the Internet to assure data security. Comodo Group, Inc. provides the secure certificate for PCW web site operation.