“When our organization first saw the capabilities of ProComplianceWare, we knew that we could leverage this powerful new solution to respond to our clientsâ„˘ growing requirements to manage report and optimize their environmental performance.Â It is the first environmental compliance management system that is truly affordable.” – Joe Campisi, Formerly Vice President, EHS Services, EBI Consulting
The ProComplianceWare Strategic Consultant program is open to all consultants and attorneys who are interested in introducing an improved compliance management system to clients for the monitoring of environmental, health, safety, and security compliance requirements.
As a compliance expert for the clients, industries and locations you serve, you know exactly what reports your clients need to file and how often.Â You can insert this information into a cloud-based ProComplianceWare account including all the required forms, schedules and filing requirements to help you serve your customers better. We offer bulk discounts and will feature you as an approved Strategic Consultant on our website.
PCW is the only system you need to monitor and manage your compliance clients. With ProComplianceWare, you only need to learn one system in order to handle all of your clients’ reporting needs:
- Regardless of industry;
- Regardless of location;
- Regardless of size of business; and
- Regardless of complexity of the compliance requirements.
Pre-empt your clients’ non-compliance issues by using the PCW system.Â Here’s how:
- Keep track of what your clients are doing and not doing;
- Schedule email reminder notifications for upcoming requirement due dates;
- Setup email alerts for missed deadlines; and
- Match the frequency and type of alert based on your clients’ preferences.
Here is how the Strategic Consultant program works:
- You introduce the use of PCW to a client to reduce the risk on missing a compliance reporting deadline and relieving the tedium of grinding paperwork.
- You have the option of either entering into a Resellers’ End User License Agreement or having your client contract directly with PCW, and pay an annual fee.
- PCW will assist with your set up by providing access to our growing library of compliance module templates, and technical support with any configuration issue that arises.
- You will be provided login credentials which allow direct access to client accounts to edit.
- You will be able to set up email reminders for upcoming and/or past due client inspection and filing deadlines.
- PCW will pay you a negotiated percentage of the annual fee starting with the initial year of operation AND an equal payment every year thereafter that an account remains in use.
- PCW offers substantial discounts for licenses covering multiple facilities.